|All available jobs||>||Jobs in United Kingdom||>||Remote Senior Laravel Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are looking for a full stack developer to work on our Software as a Service business.|
The role is fully remote with occasional team get togethers, assuming there isn't a global pandemic.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||It's an exciting time to work with us at EC Pro, as we're growing fast, developing lots of new features and using the latest technology to deliver it.|
We have a newly created role based in the Milton Keynes/Oxford corridor, within a rapidly growing SaaS company, for an experienced Full Stack Developer.
We use the whole suite of Laravel ecosystem tools and expect the successful candidate to have excellent working knowledge of these with an enthusiasm for the framework.
We support ongoing training and development in the latest appropriate tools and expect self driven learning as standard.
Working in close partnership with the team of developers, & out customer service team, the successful candidate will have strong experience of working to tight timeframes whilst possessing a great passion for constructing beautifully created platforms that work for business and end users.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who's not afraid to learn new things, and take ownership of issues.
This is a senior role, which to us means the ability to help other team members, discuss architectural decisions with other developers, explore new technologies which may be beneficial to the software and the company, and have high level of competence with the tools we use.
- You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Able to translate customer requests into software features
- Advanced knowledge of Laravel
- Advanced knowledge of Object oriented PHP programming
- A working knowledge of CSS and JS & SQL
- Ability to write performant eloquent queries
- Able to work on small tasks as well as big ones
- Ability to communicate technical problems and solutions with the development team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own, as well as collaborate with other developers to solve problems
- Experience with Git
- Other Laravel ecosystem tools such as: Forge, Envoyer, Passport.
- Experience with 'large' Laravel applications
- Experience with a front end framework like VueJS
- Experience with TailwindCSS, Livewire and AlpineJS
- Experience writing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience writing Unit/Feature/Integration tests
- Detailed knowledge of CSS, JS, SQL
- Linux/command line
- Cordova or other hybrid app framework
- Flutter/Dart experience
- Redis experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Excellent rates of pay + other benefits